Trusty Landing approach for this week

Hi,

due to popular request here the bandaid landing process for the next
couple days (until we meet in oakland):

 1. Debian Imports:
     - autoflowing under tight supervision of foundations and release team
     - we will hold the line once we encounter regressions

 2. core-dev:
     - upload on your own, but don't regress our touch autopilots
     - talk to the CI/landing team if you are not sure how to test your change
     - if you can't test your upload, use a landing ask to get access
to landing team services
     - if you are uploading a change that is connected to landings in
other components, we recommend to use a Landing Ask so we can
coordinate a flawless landing for you
     - be prepared to back out your change in case you cause regressions

 3. CI/trunk components:
     - continue to use Landing Asks sheet for the time being
     - refinements to be discussed at oakland
     - CI team might start experimenting with a mode called "auto-ask"
for isolated changes in leave components
     - check about your individual case with the CI/landing team

 - Alexander