Re: bad Problem: No way to charge credit with Prepaid

Hi,
ussd issue still open: https://bugs.launchpad.net/dialer-app/+bug/1195398

Roman.

On 06.11.2013 10:43, Martin Fasani wrote:
Hello,
I wanted to ask if someone has found a solution for this. I'm on Nexus 4 r15

There is no way to type something like:
*103*PREPAID-CODE#   in Germany.

It simply does not work.
And calling to the number and typing the prepaid code in the dialpad also does not work (maybe it requires tone).

This and the whole usability things including the weirderness of scrolling down 40 wifis to unlock the SIM, because someone forgot to prioritize that this is a phone OS and not a PC really got on my nerves. I'm eager to go back to my old Nokia for some time,

--
*Martin
*