Re: Porting issues

Hi Dmitry,

(adding back the list so others can follow and add more information)

The system.img built from the AOSP-like source tree indeed now contains
some Ubuntu components but that is ok, those are needed as the glue between
Android and the Ubuntu system.
And the image that you need to boot is the trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf
Ubuntu image from here

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/current/

That boots as a regular Ubuntu desktop, but should have the android
system.img under /var/lib/lxc/android so it can start it inside an LXC
container.

So the  var/lib/lxc/android/system.img that is created should be the
regular system.img under out/target/product/tilapia in your tree and then
you need to copy it over the device in that location.

Jani