Re: Porting issues

Thanks, Jani,

I did not realize that I need to use this pre-installed image, maybe you
could make it more clear on Porting guide page.
Now I see only
---------
Either way, you'll need the Ubuntu preinstalled image besides the one
you're going to build with the instructions below. You can find the Ubuntu
preinstalled images
here<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/>
.
--------
Probably there should be some instructions where to put it (I mean for
usual recovery procedure)

Thanks a lot, will try this...

Dmitry