Re: warning: private property Tabs.__tabs removal

Ah, yes, that Repeater works :)

The property will be removed due to the dynamic tabs work. I am waiting to
get green light from releasing so it can be landed. All tests pass, reviews
are all green, you can check the branch status attached to the bug. It
should be released soon :)
https://code.launchpad.net/~zsombi/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/dynamic-tabs/+merge/193198

Zsombor