Landing plan - Friday 8th November

Hello everyone,

Today, in Didier's stead, I will give the daily Landing plan status
report. It will be short and probably a bit blunt due to my inexperience.

So, today's theme was "get the image green again". Thankfully we were
more or less able to achieve that. All the stacks in cupstrea2distro
look nicely greenish - we might be able to publish some of the
yesterday-failing projects to get the next image green again!

Quick package status update:
webbrowser-app, mediaplayer-app and notes-app issues seem to have been
resolved, all are released or being released this moment. In cu2d we
also spotted race issues when running gallery-app tests, but those have
been fixed in the new UITK. Once it is built and tested, we will also
try publishing it to the archives. But we must make sure it doesn't
regress anything.

The CI infra migration is still ongoing, so be sure to expect some
issues in the nearest few days.

We will be spinning the next image as soon as all things are in the
archive. Good work everyone! Let's keep it green from now on!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx