From: Larry Works <larry.works@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 November 2013 08:12
Subject: Update on the lab
To: Evan Dandrea <evan.dandrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Evan,

As you may have noticed (or very soon will) the lab is still down. The
day went far slower that we had thought. At any rate here is where we are:

 - We have power to all of the racks
 - 95% of the hardware from Lexington has been moved to 1SS (the
phablets and bootspeed machines are still at Lex)
 - 80% of the server style hardware have been racked (or re-racked as
the case may be)
 - 100% of the desktop systems (that can be) have had their internals
transferred into the rack mount cases
 - 0% of the desktops (in rack mount cases) have been racked.
 - We still have a lot of cable (power and network) to run.

Since it's shortly after 3:00 AM I am going to head over to the hotel to
get a few hours of sleep and will be back at it later this morning. We
will get the remaining few servers racked then start on the desktops in
rack mount clothing. We will also get power run to the servers and get
the network up.