Re: Experimental Ubuntu Touch Emulator

Le 20/11/2013 12:19, Sam Segers a écrit :
Hi

Could you also add how to prevent this from happening?
Linking that same library after autoremove or reinstalling some package?

It seems to not be straightfoward (especially if you don't want to break precise->next LTS upgrade), but infinity is looking into it. You can't just symlink in postrm as you can't even start ls, ln, rm due to the lack of libc6... :p

Thanks
Sam Segers