Image 27 spontaneous reboots

After getting things rolling again today, image 27 seemed to pass the first
few tests and then have lots of problems with either not detecting the
network was up, or not seeing the device at all. This was on both maguro
and mako. However, every time I tried to connect to the devices in the lab,
I could adb shell into them just fine.

I took a look at home, and everything seemed ok, until a few minutes into
my session I ran 'ifconfig' and the device just rebooted. There was no
error, and nothing in /var/crash after it came back up. I connected again,
ran some commands (including ifconfig), and everything seemed fine. I let
it sit idle a while longer and then noticed my session had disconnected.
Right now, my phone has been up for about 1.5 hours without reboot, but
most of that time was sitting without an adb session attached.

Any ideas on some recent change that might have caused something like this?

Follow ups