Landing plan 28.11.12

Hey guys,

While some part of the world is busy cooking turkey, other are working and furiously getting new ubuntu touch images out!
We built images 33, 34 and 35!

Those contains some toolkit regression fixes, click packages to get less failing tests as well as a lot of online accounts bug fixes. However, we're still tracking some regressions (like no more AM/PM and date format going to 24 hours in the locale) as well as new found issue like keyboard not showing up anymore on locale different than English ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1255999).

Also, it seems that the merge for https://bugs.launchpad.net/upstart-app-launch/+bug/1253703 didn't really fix the issue, so reopening it. We are engaging seriously with upstreams to track down those issues and get them fixed.

The Mirs blockers are now gone and we are working on getting a new Mir stack + latest of Unity8 released! Be ready for the incoming images, those are going to be rock and roll (but in the good sense) ;)

Cheers,
Didier