Re: Toolbars in popup sheet?

On Wed, 2013-11-27 at 15:32 -0600, Michael Spencer wrote:
> I was told by one of the the Ubuntu App Showdown judges that it would
> be best to use a page on the page stack instead of sheets. This would
> solve your problem, wouldn’t it?

As per the design guides, a page stack should not be used with tab
navigation. The design of the sheet is what I'm looking for, something
that is clearly a simple popup, with a close button when you're done.

Does anybody know how to use a toolbar in a popup sheet?

http://design.ubuntu.com/apps/global-patterns/navigation