Re: Toolbars in popup sheet?

I was told by one of the the Ubuntu App Showdown judges that it would be best to use a page on the page stack instead of sheets. This would solve your problem, wouldn’t it? Plus you would have a nice looking component, instead of the sheets, which look ugly and haven’t received much design attention.

Michael Spencer | sonrisesoftware.wordpress.com

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6