Re: [Design] Vertical scrolling in dash is hard to grasp

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 13:17 +0500, Omer Akram wrote:
> Perhaps there are other ideas around that concept that I am not aware
> of ?

Just having them in the same grid position would be a good start.
Everytime I look at my phone, the order of icons seems to have changed
yet again. I would expect them to be listed in alphabetical order.

If I want to open the clock app, it doesn't matter how the scrolling
works, when sometimes the app is in the second row, other times it's at
the bottom, and so on... If it's alphabetical, then atleast I can scan
it, knowing approximately where it should be.