Landing team 29.11.13

Hey,

as this ML is busy, I'll just post a short resume of actions from today.
So, we get 3 images built since last email yesterday evening (36, 37 and 38)

No real progress due mostly to people eating turkey and other trolling*, but we still made packages in: * a new whole Mir stack was landed gracefully now that the 2 issues have been fixed! Really nice.
* fix that, we benefit from the last 3 weeks of Unity8 fixes!
* phablet-tools is now shipping an utility to create screenshots
* autopilot-gtk to unblock the installer testing
* some minor fixes to get to a greener dashboard (but still work to be done though)

On the downside, we had a lot of crashes reported in this morning image (37) of network-manager due to new glib. The current glib fixing the issue is in trusty-proposed pocket. As soon as it's migrated in the release pocket, we'll kick image 39. We didn't hold the build of image 38 (even if we know we can't promote it due to network-manager crash) to check for the new init-system-helpers impact.

So no Friday evening image promoted, but stay tuned after a wonderful week-end :)

Cheers,
Didier

*It's Friday after all ;)