Re: Landing team 10.12.13

On 11/12/13 14:32, Chris K wrote:
> Hi Team.
>
> Thanks for pushing out an update.  I watch the threads and I am sure
> this is a ton of work.  I am just a fan that got a N4 specifically for
> UT.  I am hoping to use it as a daily driver at some point.
>
> I just booted up the latest build on a N4.  There is no wifi option.  I
> have not put in a SIM card.  This was an issue with the last release as
> well.  Under wifi in settings, there is only "auto join previous
> network".  Since this is a fresh install, there is no previous network
> to join.  Is there a date for this fix?

Wifi works fine here, on maguro and popey an most of the devs have it
working fine on Mako (the N4) can you maybe plug your n4 into the
computer and run phablet-screenshot(note only works on the ppa version)
and take a screenshot of exactly what you see, also can you try
connectingh from the indicator too please.  Also can you confirm what
type of connection you are attaching to at home. There are a couple of
command that might help diagnose the issue too, nmcli d and nmcli c this
should give us a pretty good idea of what is at fault.

> Also, is there a date for Bluetooth?  Formerly, "Connect a headset"
> would at least look for a device.  it wouldnt find anything, but it
> would try to look (or so it appeared).

Bluetooth is working, but not creating profiles due to the profile path
being Read Only.  This should be fixed soon-ish

--
You make it, I'll break it!

I love my job :)
http://www.ubuntu.com