Cannot mount /dev/block/179:20

Hi,

I'm still trying to port Ubuntu touch to a Qualcomm-based device.

At the moment I found that mounting of the userdata partition by initrd
fails.
This is not really seen in kernel log:
<4>[    6.982023] initrd: mounting /dev/block/179:20
<4>[    6.989378] initrd: Couldn't find a system partition.

if I try to simulate the initrd I see an error:

# mount /dev/block/179:20 /tmpmnt
mount: /dev/block/179: Unknown server error
mount: mounting /dev/block/179:20 on /tmpmnt failed: No such file or
directory

As you can see device name is truncated. I suppose busybox mount is trying
to mount this device as NFS.

At the same time
# mount -t ext4 /dev/block/179:20 /tmpmnt
works pretty fine

Unfortunately, I did not have the remedy at the moment: this busybox is
coming from ubuntu-touch-generic-initrc (version 0.63) (so I cannot modify
it before creating boot.img), I cannot modify /scripts/touch and run it
from the boot (I tried to push a changed file, but it reverts to original
version after reboot)

Any suggestions?

BTW, original Android init creates devices like
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata

Is it possible to do something similar here (because the problem is the
colon in the device name, as I see from external/busybox source code)? This
causes touch script to fail to automatically detect 'userdata' partition
and I had added 179:20 to the kernel command line.

Dmitry