Re: Cross-compile with CMake from SDK Apps to Unity8/Mir

Hello,

This gets me into http://paste.ubuntu.com/6583849/

>> and ran into http://paste.ubuntu.com/6583742/
>>

>> 2) Shipping i386/amd64 AND armhf in one click package
>>
>> I'm still a bit unclear how to get this done. What might work would be
>> something like this (using camera-app maybe as an example):
>>
>>  - mkdir obj-amd64; cd obj-amd64; cmake ../ && make
>>
>>  - mkdir obj-armhf; cd obj-armhf; \
>>    click chroot -a armhf run cmake ../ && \
>>    click chroot -a armhf run make
>>
>> Once this succeeds in a build, will "click build ." be enough to have a
>> working .click package for use on Touch?
>>

> It should build a .click package, I'm not sure if the right executable
> will be found & launched once installed.

Ok. Once I'm able to set up the chroot and build the package, I'll try
it out and if it doesn't work start a separate discussion on the lists
about it to figure out what to do next.

Thanks a bunch for everybody's hard work on this.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+