Re: New Landing Plan format!

Hey Robert,

Robert Park [2013-12-17 15:42 -0800]:
> As was decided at the sprint in Oakland, the landing plan spreadsheet
> is very deficient and should be replaced with standard, existing
> tools.
>
> So instead of complaining about the lack of progress in this area, I
> decided to JFDI:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/landing-plan

What a nice christmas present! I already had feared we'd be stuck with
this <argh> spreadsheet for much longer, so thanks for getting rid of
it! No more IRC hunting "can someone pretty please add this".

> When you want to request a new release of your project, you file a
> bug[0] against landing-plan. Please include the name of the launchpad
> project you want released, and a short blurb about why (what bug it
> fixes, or what feature it implements).

If it fixes a bug, would it be acceptable/helpful to add a
landing-plan task to the existing bug, so that all information is in
one place? If it's a bug-less new feature or it fixes several bugs, a
new landing-plan bug report is of course better.

Thanks,

Martin