Re: New Landing Plan format!

Hi Robert!

Now that's an unexpected Christmas present - you didn't mention anything
about it on yesterdays meeting! Good work :)

The task transition doesn't seem to be completely finished though, but I
guess I'll pick this up and try making everything cleaned up. For
instance, there are duplicates of tasks now which were in the Landing
Asks and already set in Landing Plan (like ubuntu-settings-components or
ubuntu-system-settings).

Also, Martin does have some good points - at least let's try including
all useful information in the bug description. Not sure about assigning
existing bugs to landing-plan, as I would personally prefer those to be
separate, only with links to useful information. This way it would be
easier for us to manage bugs and iterate through them using mostly
descriptions.
I will also add some of the links as the description of the project.

I'll also try to include some other information, such as what status
means what. Any bug that's Triaged means that it has been scheduled for
release in the nearest slot. In Progress means it's worked on, Fix
Committed - that it's pushed to the archive and Fix Released when it's
in the image. It would be nice it with the switch to Fix Released we
would - for now manually - add a comment to the bug in which image
number the component was released.

Generally, access rights to submit bugs in this project should be
restricted only to team managers and the landing team - so please follow
the same rules as before. If you want something landed, please poke your
manager to include a landing-plan bug for us to pick it up.

Thanks!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx