Re: Landing team 19.12.13

image 77 initial results were:
Mako 99.0%
Maguro 98.7%

Here were the things I reran:

Mako:
gallery-app (passed on rerun)
 * gallery_app.tests.test_photo_viewer.TestPhotoViewer.test_photo_delete_works
webbrowser (got worse on try 2, passed on try 3
 * webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_cancel_state_loading
 * webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_editing
 * webbrowser_app.tests.test_addressbar_states.TestAddressBarStates.test_state_loading_then_idle

clock-app (passed on rerun)
 * ubuntu_clock_app.tests.test_timer.TestTimer.test_delete_preset
weather-app (passsed on rerun)
 * ubuntu_weather_app.tests.test_settings.TestSettings.test_switch_scale_cancel

Maguro:
unity8 - still fails
 * unity8.shell.tests.test_lock_screen.TestLockscreen.test_can_unlock_passphrase_screen
 * unity8.shell.tests.test_lock_screen.TestLockscreen.test_pin_screen_wrong_code
notes-app - still fails
 * notes_app.tests.test_parts.TestFocus.test_parts_delete_when_empty
calendar-apps (known issues, did not rerun)
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (known issues, did not rerun)

I'm waiting on the dashboard to update, but this should bring us to
100% on mako and 98.8% on maguro