Re: Landing team 20.12.13 and happy holidays!

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2014 Didier Roche will be back as your Landing team guide, as usual.
> Hopefully I didn't mess up anything during this final landing week while
> filling in for him!

On the contrary, you did awesome! Thanks for stepping in and doing such a
great job. I, for one, am really really happy with the rate at which we
have been promoting images, and the highly quality of those images.

Thanks to the whole landing team for guiding us through some rough waters
of the last many months. You all definitely deserve some holiday time! Have
a great New Years, and I'll see you all on the other side ;)

Cheers, Rick