Re: location of screenshots from ubuntu sdk

On 03/01/14 20:58, Nekhelesh Ramananthan wrote:

    Maguro is actually the Galaxy Nexus (which is my phone, as luck
    would have it).  Switching back to surfaceflinger is a good way to
    get screenshots.  It's pretty likely that the emulator provided
    for Ubuntu 14.04 will make that a much more convenient way to get
    screenshots and video.

Thanks Nathan. I keep confusing device codenames :-). But that said, the comments in the bug report includes maguro and Nexus 7 grouper :-( Although perhaps someone else can confirm if the script works on Nexus 7 or not.

The bug was for phablet-tools, as such, the script is installed as phablet-screenshot on the latest phablet-tools.

And yes, it doesn't work on maguro.