Re: Icon QML Component

On 01/07/2014 05:29 AM, Nick Dedekind wrote:

> If you're just testing on the desktop for eventual deployment on phone,
> you can override the theme by setting a Qt env variable when you run the
> app.
> DESKTOP_SESSION=ubuntu-mobile
>
> You need to manually install the ubuntu-mobile-icon package on desktop,
> as they aren't installed with sdk.
> /usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mobile

Is there a trick to using this with ToolbarButton? Right now, it seems to only
support something like:
  iconSource: Qt.resolvedUrl(...)

Looking at askubuntu.com[1], this turns into something like:
ToolbarButton {
    text: i18n.tr("Refresh")
    iconSource: Qt.resolvedUrl("/usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mobile/actions/scalable/reload.svg")
}

It is rather awkward to have to specify the full path like this. I hoped
something like this might work:
  ToolbarButton {
    text: i18n.tr("Refresh")
    iconSource: "reload"
}

Then run with:
DESKTOP_SESSION=ubuntu-mobile qmlscene /path/to/file.qml

but that doesn't work.

[1]http://askubuntu.com/questions/289747/are-there-any-standard-icons-for-qml-app-development