Landing team 07.01.2014

Happy new year everyone!

Now that we are rested from some holidays (and I hope everyone had a good christmas period), we are back on the going green campaign! First, image 116, containing all changes that happens in the past 2 weeks and half, is looking good! Knowing how many uploads have been made during the holiday period in the distro, that's quite an achievement. Well done everyone working tirelessly in that period!

So, image 116 is now the latest and greatest ubuntu touch image ever and is now promoted.

We are cleaning the build system (some components are failing to build, some other, due to transitions had direct uploads), and this will take some time on the landing slots. This work will probably continue tomorrow. Only small landings (and Mir) are looked at right now with our reduced manpower.

Having mako and maguro building and running the tests twice a day helped seeing that we still have (few) flaky tests, even on mako. The image was at 100% tests passing 2/3 of the time, but let's track down the latest niggles!

notes_app (Bill):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/112:20140105:20131223.2/5882/notes-app-autopilot/638428/
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/notes-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

gallery_app (Bill):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/gallery-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

weather-app:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/109:20140103.1:20131223.2/5859/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

ubuntu-ui-toolkit (zoltan):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot/
-> was tried to be fixed, but seems it wasn't enough, reopened.

clock-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-clock-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

calendar-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/calendar-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

dialer_app crash (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/114:20140106:20131223.2/5903/dialer-app-autopilot/
-> just poked, being looked at

powerd issue:  (Kevin)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655
Kevin told that he had a fix last night in powerd
https://code.launchpad.net/~kdub/powerd/fix-1258655/+merge/199582 <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ekdub/powerd/fix-1258655/+merge/199582> , but experts on the matter of powerd not convinced....also, its been raised this is potentially related https://bugs.launchpad.net/libhybris/+bug/1208433 (which leads to potential bug in bionic)
-> Kevin, any news on that one?

terminal app (Nicholas):
We had this regression last month, it's on the list as well for blocking new terminal app release (keyboard not working with it): https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1257791
-> Nicholas is aware and working on it with upstream.

Let's continue in 2014 the quality ramp up!
Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups