Image 117 touch smoke results

I apologize for not being around most of the afternoon due to illness,
so I didn't get around to looking at these results until pretty late
this evening.

Mako - all passing again, with the exception of the memevent test
which doesn't normally report results on the dashboard since it's not
really what was considered a smoke test. I'm working with the QA team
to see if we can resolve what's breaking that as well though.

Maguro - Except for calendar, things were going fairly well until the
device quit responding. I've shifted it off to a different device and
restarted the whole thing, and someone in the lab can recover that
device in the morning.
Some good things we did see there though:
* notes-app passed on the first try
* rssreader-app passed on the first try

Good to see the trend of more consistency and more green continuing,
keep up the great work!

Follow ups