Re: Clock App Alarms Review and Current Status

On Wed, 2014-01-08 at 00:23 +0100, Nekhelesh Ramananthan wrote:
>  Please correct me if I am wrong here but I believed that since the
> core apps are packaged as click packages on the phone, they are not
> affected by the feature freeze deadline. But I am guessing the
> ubuntu-ui-toolkit package would be under that restriction.

Correct, anything that is a click package is not under that restriction.
And, I believe there's an exception for anything that is only in the
touch image.  But, specifically I was referring to indicator-datetime
which is both in the archive and on the desktop as well.  It's
definitely under that restriction.

> Also regarding my 6th point which was "Snap Notification Design", we
> were given a basic design which you can find at
> http://imgur.com/o4LW3Je. I believe it would include "Ok" and "Cancel"
> buttons in the snap notifications since Single-action snap decisions
> apparently aren't supported by the Unity notification server, so they
> never appear.

Yes.  Currently in datetime it puts up two buttons, "Show" which
dispatches the URL associated with the alarm, or "Dismiss" which closes
the notification.

Ted