Re: unable to install ubuntu-sdk

On 01/07/2014 12:21 PM, Yogesh Pathade wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to install ubuntu-sdk on Ubuntu 13.04. However I am getting unmet dependencies error

ubuntu-sdk : Depends: qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu-cordova but it is not going to be installed

I tried to install dependencies manually with no luck.
Google showed earlier reference for this problem--> https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg03841.html

However I am not sure how to fix this package dependency or how to identify any broken packages. Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Sorry for the trouble. It was all my fault. No the fix is backported to Precise, Quantal, Raring and Saucy.

The problem was as you figured out already that after the qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu-cordova was merged to the main QtC plugin the obsolate package was not removed from the ubuntu-sdk meta package.

cheers,

Zoltan