Re: ANN: Changes to our Upstream Landing and Merge Review Practices in January

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DailyRelease/InlinePackaging has been on the
wiki for a while now (nearly a year I think). The landing team has
been making these changes to the various canonical-upstream projects
as we add them to the daily_release process.