Re: Click to deb conversion?

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Robert Schroll <rschroll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Fabio Colella <fabiocolella1990@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2265480 can help you! ;)

Perfect! Thanks a bunch for that link. I haven't had a chance to try that yet, but it looks well explained.

I've managed to get everything set up to build debs with debuild. But before I try uploading the source to a PPA, I though I should try building with pbuilder to make sure I have the Build-Depends: correct. Unfortunately, this fails due to unmet dependencies. As best I can tell from the output, this is due to the various qt dependencies, though I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. Here's the output: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6716591/, and here's the control file: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6716688/. Does this make sense to any of you?

Thanks,
Robert