Re: Landing team 09.11.14

On 01/09/2014 12:59 PM, Pat McGowan wrote:
> On 01/09/2014 12:24 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
>>
>> ubuntu-ui-toolkit (zoltan):
>> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot/
>>
>> -> was tried to be fixed, but seems it wasn't enough, reopened. No
>> news since yesterday
> The team has reproduced this and determined that the osk is not always
> being hidden when an app is quit or terminates unexpectedly.
>
> A new bug has been filed here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-mir/+bug/1267550

Been working on this on a lot today. The bug is not in the ui-toolkit
test but in the fact that in some instances the OSK is not getting
closed properly when the app is terminated and another app is running.
Greyback and I are looking into fixes but not successful so far. See
comments in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-mir/+bug/1267550