Re: Landing team 09.11.14

On 01/09/2014 12:24 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> First, good news: image 119 is promoted. We are back with a new Mir,
> powerd fix and other changes like haptic feedback! Enjoy ;)
>
> Image test results shows that the flaky failing in maguro can happen
> some times on mako.
>
> The system is now fully back in shape (apart from bamf, which is
> getting resolved) and latest issues with our autopilot machine fix
> confirmed.
>
> Another image 120 has just been kicked, containing some AP fix (see
> below).
>
> On going green btw, I would appreciate feedback and updates where we
> stand at on the following (let's really get the list down):
> notes_app (Bill):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/112:20140105:20131223.2/5882/notes-app-autopilot/638428/
>
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/notes-app-autopilot/
>
> -> No news since yesterday
looking into it, no updates

> gallery_app (Bill):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/gallery-app-autopilot/
>
> -> Fix will be part of image 120.
>
> weather-app (Nicholas):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/109:20140103.1:20131223.2/5859/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/
>
> -> No news since yesterday
>
> ubuntu-ui-toolkit (zoltan):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot/
>
> -> was tried to be fixed, but seems it wasn't enough, reopened. No
> news since yesterday
>
> clock-app (Nicholas):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-clock-app-autopilot/
>
> -> No news since yesterday
>
> calendar-app (Nicholas):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/calendar-app-autopilot/
>
> -> No news since yesterday
>
> dialer_app crash (Bill):
> http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/114:20140106:20131223.2/5903/dialer-app-autopilot/
>
> -> No news since yesterday
looking into it, no updates

> powerd issue:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1258655
> -> should be fixed in next image.
> -> it's indeed fixed! we can remove it from the list :)
>
> terminal app (Nicholas):
> We had this regression last month, it's on the list as well for
> blocking new terminal app release (keyboard not working with it):
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1257791
> -> Nicholas is aware and working on it with upstream. No news since
> yesterday.
Helped look at this yesterday some (see bug comments). We believe the
problem lies in the konsole-qml-plugin as it's no longer receiving the
key events for backspace and enter. Seems specific to this app as other
apps get the key events. Need help from upstream to debug it.