Re: Landing team 09.11.14

On 01/09/2014 12:24 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
weather-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/109:20140103.1:20131223.2/5859/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/
-> No news since yesterday
I *think* this is networking failures. We're transitioning to the TWC api, so this is lower priority as tests are going to change. This doesn't seem to be chronic.

clock-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-clock-app-autopilot/
-> No news since yesterday
Still looking to reproduce -- the emulator won't run clock atm, investigating. Xnox, I see you seem to have results (passing), but I've only gotten crashes.

calendar-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/calendar-app-autopilot/
-> No news since yesterday
Finally reproduced thanks to the emulator :-) Fix in the works, testing it now.

terminal app (Nicholas):
We had this regression last month, it's on the list as well for blocking new terminal app release (keyboard not working with it): https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1257791 -> Nicholas is aware and working on it with upstream. No news since yesterday.
Pinging the terminal dev at this point. Bill, Victor, Jamie and myself have had a crack at this and it seems like the problem lies in the konsole qml plugin. The plugin author having a look would be useful to fixing this, so waiting for his response before continuing.

Nicholas