Re: Touch image 120 results

On 12.01.2014 21:48, Steve Langasek wrote:
Ok.  I don't see any reason that the kill timeout would be insufficient for
this case.  Tested in a user session with the attached python program and
upstart job, and I get the expected results in
~/.cache/upstart/kill-test.log.

Maybe the kill timeout isn't high enough for apport to finish processing the
unity8 core.

Yup, it's just too big for apport to finish in time.

Is this reproducible if you raise the timeout higher than 30 sec?

Not sure I understand your question. That's exactly what we did - we bumped the timeout in unity8-autopilot package to make sure that we get exit .crash files during ap testing.
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.