Re: Landing team 13.01.14

On 01/13/2014 12:18 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
weather-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/109:20140103.1:20131223.2/5859/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/
-> Networking failure. Seems it will need a mock to not rely on network.
This is changing to TWC api, and yes, there will need to be some mocking. This is WIP by development team. A big rollover to the new API will be landing soon.
clock-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/ubuntu-clock-app-autopilot/ -> From Nicholas: "Still looking to reproduce -- the emulator won't run clock atm, investigating. Xnox, I see you seem to have results (passing), but I've only gotten crashes."
No luck in reproducing yet.

calendar-app (Nicholas):
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/maguro/114:20140106:20131223.2/5905/calendar-app-autopilot/
-> Reproduced in the emulator and fix is in the work!
Merge is stalemated because of inconclusive results from folks with maguro devices (possible MIR issue?). Going to try and land this and be ready to revert.

terminal app (Nicholas):
We had this regression last month, it's on the list as well for blocking new terminal app release (keyboard not working with it): https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1257791 -> The issue was investigated and found that konsole qml plugin is what needs work. The plugin author is having a look would be useful to fixing this, so waiting for his response before continuing.
Plugin author isn't able to look at the issue until next week, so we're on hold until then.

RSS Reader also has some issues
Looking into these as well :-)

Nicholas