Re: Keyboard layout

On 01/12/2014 02:24 PM, Tomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any news about when Swedish keyboard will be merged?

The code to split out keyboard language specific plugins (which includes
layouts, spell checking and predictive text) into seperate packages has
been merged in trunk, and we're working in parallel on a few branches to
enable specific keyboard lang layouts via the Settings UI and dyamically
switching the enabled layouts in the keyboard itself (
https://code.launchpad.net/~thomas-moenicke/ubuntu-keyboard/ubuntu-keyboard-active-language/+merge/199292
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ethomas-moenicke/ubuntu-keyboard/ubuntu-keyboard-active-language/+merge/199292>).

So it's getting close, hopefully should all land in the next few weeks.

thanks,
Bill