Re: Device-Specific configs in debs

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Steve Langasek
<steve.langasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:44:26AM +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>> and it allows you to use the established merge proposal process via
>> launchpad while changes to the android package have to be made to the
>> phablet.ubuntu.com git tree (not sure if our gerrit instance is already up
>> but up to now the only way to get patches included was by mailing someone
>> who can commit to the git tree (or respectively the ML)...
>
> The lack of a clear workflow for submitting changes to the phablet.u.c git
> repo is also a problem that I think we should be addressing, regardless of
> anything else.

This will be fixed now that Gerrit is almost in place (missing
specific configs). Should hopefully have it running before the end of
this week, and we'll use it to review the 4.4 based changes.

That way we can have a simple way for sending patches, doing code
review, and allowing specific groups (e.g. core-devs) to also approve
changes being reviewed.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo