Wi-Fi connect to hidden network

Hi!

Just installed Ubuntu Touch (r166) on a Nexus 7, so far so good. But I
can´t seem to get the networking going, wondering if you guys might know
more.

As the subject states it´s a hidden WPA2-PSK network and I tried using
"phablet-network", according to sources[1] on the net, should be at:
/data/ubuntu/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/active_ws_connection.conf

But for me placed config at:
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/active_ws_connection.conf

And no "/data/ubuntu" directory to be found, deprecated? Also states the
tool´s name is "phablet-network-setup", and what I´ve found is
"phablet-network" and I'm guessing it´s just been renamed recently.

Anyway, it won´t seem to connect and I´m hoping you could give me
clearer information on what´s right and what´s wrong, works, doesn´t
work, so on? I´m up for testing anything if you need help.

[1]: http://askubuntu.com/questions/262155/how-do-i-connect-to-wireless-network-with-hidden-ssid-on-ubuntu-touch

--

Med Vänliga Hälsningar

Karli Sjöberg
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences Box 7079 (Visiting Address
Kronåsvägen 8
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg@xxxxxx