Re: Landing team 13.02.14

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> == Maguro ==
> [...]
> * unity8 -
> [...]
>  - test_open_applications_scope(Native Device)

[...]

Hey, I think I've found a video that shows what's going wrong here:
https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/autopilot-testrunner-otto-trusty/2846/artifact/results/autopilot/artifacts/unity8.shell.tests.test_emulators.DashAppsEmulatorTestCase.test_get_details%20%28Desktop%20Nexus%2010%29.ogv

Which is weird, right? You can see the pointer doing the drag correctly,
but when it is released, we see again the first scope. It's like it's
duplicated. It adds to the confusion that the header is not visible, so we
don't see the list of scopes that are available.

I'm sending this mail to Albert because he has proven to be a master
debugger and he might understand better what's going on.

I'm not 100% sure it's the same problem, but it has the same trace and
failure message.

pura vida.