Landing team 18.02.14

Hello everyone,

As for the moment of this writing, we have not promoted any image yet.
Image #190 looks promising from the mako point of view, but our quick
dogfooding on maguro revealed new serious issues with the camera-app
being almost unusable. Even though we are no longer supporting this
platform per-se, for now we decided to stall the promotion until we are
able to at least find the reason for this regression. Ricardo and Oliver
are on it. Don't be surprised if suddenly #190 gets promoted later today!

Since yesterday's e-mail we had 2 new images built - #189 and #190. Most
of the changes in those images are related to scopes and icon sets. We
also had some releases made for the desktop (new unity7), so a few
packages got also upgraded in touch images as dependencies.

On the going green front everything looks really promising. We had two
crashes in #190 - one in ubuntu-system-settings (system-image-dbus
crash) and one in unity8. We are still investigating those.
One of the minor regressions we have mentioned yesterday [1] in the end
turned out to be a design decision. Phew!

Also, today we had another CI Train training bootcamp for our upstreams
- soon all of our projects should be properly prepared for the new
release process and preparing releases in the new way. Let's keep those
releases rolling guys!

Thanks and see you tomorrow!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1281026

Best regards,