Really high bandwidth of activity near Feature Freeze, but until now the image stay greens!

We got 4 images built since yesterday (and we'll have probably one more). One is promoted: image #194. All dogfooding and tests on mako are passing. We are going to get image #196 dogfooded by the US guys (tests are running right now). Let's hope that the US dogfooders will give us good news on that ML for Europe to wake up tomorrow morning :)

So, what entered into those images?
#193:
A lot of rebuilds due to python 3.4 and latest sync from the archives.

#194:
* click-update-manager (the old UI for updating click packages) is now removed as the whole functionality is now in system-settings update panel.
* new scope work on invalidation of results and activations
* webapp-app fixes for some webapps
* latest big updates of fundamental pieces of the stack (glib, fonts, lxc…) before FF.

#195:
* new lightdm release
* new libunity-core (from unity7 on the desktop)

#196:
* New SDK, we tried to isolate and get as few of new dependencies as possible for that image to get test results for this
* Some fixes for mediascanner and scope crash
* facebook webapps update
* we got quite some new dependencies (accountservice-ubuntu-schemas, gsettings-ubuntu-schemas, libcanberra0, libvorbisfile3, sound-theme-freedesktop) which doesn't seem legit to get (maybe we got that through desktop). We are looking at why and trying to get more infos to remove them from the touch image.

The tests are running on that image, we have one more failure than usual (webbrowser app) for now on a little bit less than 50% of the tests ran. Paul is going to look into that one. Nicholas, as told in the introduction, is going to dogfood that image.

And a lot is still coming before Feature Freeze, CI Train is really stretched hard and we have excellent pilots to drive the whole machinery!

Speaking of Feature Freeze, apart from QT 5.2 which is another topic that is separated on this mailing list, we are going to ask for a standing FFe for important components on Touch not impacting other flavors. The list get gathered and the request is reflected on those 2 bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1282590 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir/+bug/1282593.

Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups