No image promotion today, seems #199 is ok on the dogfooding side, but as we discovered some regressions, we didn't want to take any risk.

So, image #196 had multiple issues and rerun as stated by Paul. However, we saw the similar flakyness issues on image 197. #199 (198 was never tested as the 2 images were kicked in a short period of time) only had dialer-app and the well-known notes-app flaky tests. Sivaa, Lukasz and I tried to rerun all tests multiples times on that images to see if we can reproduce the issues seen on the dashboard in images #196 and 197. We were unsuccessful after multiple runs each. So, we are forced to take them as a none issue for now. We'll look closely at test results from image #200.

However, the dialer-app was a 100% failure hit. We had to upload a revert and file a bug[1]. Once the bug is fixed, a new dialer-app can enter. We've also heard about process starting spinning like crazy, but we need more people testing it before taking any decision, hence we don't promote that #199 image to stay safe.

#197:
* Add extra autopilot tests for dialer-app and refactor some of the code in there to create some reusable helpers (but that's the version which is reverted in #200) * ubuntu-download-manager with a lot of bugfixes, prerequisites for fixing the bug that broke updates.
* More updates for scopes - bug fixes for communication with the server
* More debugging tools for upstart-app-launch
* New clock application with better animation performance
* Some other changes due to awesomeness for the desktop (indicator-sound can go above 100% now!)

#198:
* contains only distro transitions for cross compilation

#199:
* no change, automatic cron minutes after #198.

#120 (just fresh hot off the builders!):
* the dialer-app revert
* new autopilot
* new core applications, like calendar, music, shorts and weathers
* some network-manager fixes
* lxc 1.0

Also, we got the 2 Feature Freeze Exception accepted (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1282590 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir/+bug/1282593).

So, image #200 is just out and tests are starting. We'll get some dogfooding results posted on that list as well as test results. Let's hope it will be good for promotion. I heard as well by Oliver that a fix in #201 will drop 5s of booting time off. See more and more goodness. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Didier

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1282981

Follow ups