Re: Landing team 24.02.14

Le 25/02/2014 04:25, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo a écrit :
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-> We didn't get until this morning any results on those image as the CI
test infrastructure needed to be changed to take into account due to the new
flashing image code being the only working for the 4.4 switch. 206 was rerun
this morning and we see a lot of system-settle issues.

It took a big part of the day to clear that out: idle definition changed in
the kernel (it's based on all active CPU and not on all active + shutdown
CPUs) as in the past. That's why we started to see pulseaudio and
unity-system-compositor reporting higher CPU usage than they used to. We
need to the CI team to accord to those new ways of reporting idle values.
Thanks to Sivaa, Lukasz, Olivier and Andy to have helped clearing that out.

Also, in parallel, Paul is looking at getting then real results in term of
what tests are actually failing or not out of the system settle noise. We
know that there were some that will need to be addressed by the US landing
team.
What is the action here? Is Paul also going to fix the test-case to
correctly count the real CPU usage?

Andy D. has done it (see results on image #207)

Cheers,
Didier