Re: Landing slot #10 - new system update stack

Le 25/02/2014 23:21, Barry Warsaw a écrit :
I've been testing landing #10, which includes a new system image update stack
(system-settings, system-image, and ubuntu-download-manager).  I'm
specifically looking at fixing LP: #1277589 and LP: #1284217.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-image/+bug/1277589
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1284217

Both of these bugs seem fixed to me with the new stack.  No more
SignatureErrors have been observed, and the "what should happen" behavior Iain
describes in the LP: #1284217 does indeed happen.

If anyone else would like to help test landing-10 please follow this test
plan:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-system-image

and/or in the LP: #1284217 description, using the debs in landing #10:

https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/landing-010/+packages

Let us know.  Barring any negative tests from y'all, I think this landing slot
is good to go.

Cheers,
-Barry

Hey Barry,

Some notes:
Testing done is set to no in the silo, I guess you will need Roberto to flip the switch (and then, we'll automatically pick it up). Also please remove the comment as it seems you addressed it as per that email. :)

Once, those done, we're good to land them. However, as you can see on the other emails on this ML, we are not allowing anything which impacts touch to enter until the issues listed in the landing email are fixed. We don't want to take risk to have another regression which will prevent us to promote any new image.

Cheers,
Didier