Landing slot #10 - new system update stack

I've been testing landing #10, which includes a new system image update stack
(system-settings, system-image, and ubuntu-download-manager).  I'm
specifically looking at fixing LP: #1277589 and LP: #1284217.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-image/+bug/1277589
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1284217

Both of these bugs seem fixed to me with the new stack.  No more
SignatureErrors have been observed, and the "what should happen" behavior Iain
describes in the LP: #1284217 does indeed happen.

If anyone else would like to help test landing-10 please follow this test
plan:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-system-image

and/or in the LP: #1284217 description, using the debs in landing #10:

https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/landing-010/+packages

Let us know.  Barring any negative tests from y'all, I think this landing slot
is good to go.

Cheers,
-Barry