Re: Landing team 26.02.14

I've re-factored the autopilot tests in dialer-app to use a page object
pattern in this MP[1].

Using the page object pattern will make it easier to maintain the test when
there are changes to code and help with debug issues if/when they arise, as
code changes can be one method instead of spread across multiple test cases.

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~chris.gagnon/dialer-app/autopilot_page_object_pattern/+merge/208499