Re: Landing team 04.03.14

Le 04/03/2014 20:25, Thomi Richards a écrit :

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Thomi Richards <thomi.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thomi.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I think you will need to have a wiki page like most projects with
    the autopilot test plan now and including a big suit of tests to
    run (or add them to the autopilot tests themselves).

Oops, I meant to add that we already have this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/autopilot

Ok, can you ensure in the future that you link that plan to the landing spreadsheet for any landing? It seems the tests that were run were only about running unity7 tests (it seems the link has been changed now though, maybe due to that email?)

Thanks,
Didier