Re: Landing team 04.03.14

Seems that webbrowser-app AP tests are broken ATM also.
Just did a fresh flash of devel-proposed ubuntu-system image, ran
apt-get dist-upgrade to get the latest packages from the archive and
running autopilot run webbrowser_app gives me reliably:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/webbrowser_app/tests/test_tabs.py",
line 58, in test_tabs_model
    self.ensure_activity_view_visible()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/webbrowser_app/tests/__init__.py",
line 154, in ensure_activity_view_visible
    self.ensure_chrome_is_hidden()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/webbrowser_app/tests/__init__.py",
line 105, in ensure_chrome_is_hidden
    self.assert_chrome_eventually_hidden()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/webbrowser_app/tests/__init__.py",
line 100, in assert_chrome_eventually_hidden
    self.assertThat(toolbar.animating, Eventually(Equals(False)))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/testtools/testcase.py", line
406, in assertThat
    raise mismatch_error
MismatchError: After 10.0 seconds test on Panel.animating failed: False
!= dbus.Boolean(True, variant_level=1)

Ran 37 tests in 710.493s
FAILED (failures=7)