Re: Nexus 4 and 7 stuck on r194

Le 10/03/2014 09:36, Nathan Haines a écrit :
On 03/10/2014 01:09 AM, Kurt Hodgin wrote:
Both seem to only update to r194 with ota and flash from Ubuntu 13.10 using the phablet flash as normal with the -- trusty channel instead of stable (when will this be merged) I see post of up to 226 now. I know proposed will show higher numbers but it seems longer than normal.

The good news is that it's not stuck. R194 is the current promoted image. That should change today but you'll have to wait for the promotion team to at least get their coffee first.

And Kurt, just read this mailing list. Everything is publicly mentioned about promotion and so on in the landing team emails, every work day :)

Cheers,
Didier