Re: vUDS session on landing process/rules/practices

Le 05/03/2014 21:24, Alexander Sack a écrit :
Hi all,

wanted to point you to a session we will run at vUDS next week that
will focus on iterating and discussing how the landing process
currently works and how our rules and practices should look like going
forward.

  - Title: Landing process rules for ubuntu Touch
  - Time/Place: 2014-03-12 19:00..19:55 in Core 1
  - Summit: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22174/core-1403-landing-process-touch/
  - BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/core-1403-landing-process-touch

If you are interested in how we do landings and want to help improving
things, please subscribe and attend! If you have specific concerns or
ideas that you already know you want to bringup/discuss, I would
recommend to get in touch with me or didrocks asap so we can allocate
a standing agenda slot. In this way you don't have to wait for the
open floor discussion that depending on the traction of this session
might be pretty busy :).

Thanks!

  - Alexander

Warning, this session has been moved to Core 1, same day, but different time:

2014-03-12 14:00..14:50

Cheers,
Didier