Fwd: Re: Porting project ;)

I found in opensource.samsung.com , a package for my tab. The zip has two folders, one for the kernel, and the other one called 'platform'. The kernel folder has modules for kernel, drivers for the marvell hardware (T210 tab is manufactured on a Marvell PXA986), the graphics and security. Platform folder comes with almost the same, except that provides source code for the galcore driver (driver for GC1000 GPU), and driver for the modem. The folder also has a build script (build.sh). Should I compile the drivers for my tab, and build an Ubuntu image with them?

Follow ups